"St. Marys Chapel and Marktplatz" Marienkapelle - Mary's Chapel Tip by chodearm

St. Marys Chapel at Marktplatz
by chodearm

If one comes to Wurzburg one can assure themselves that they will pass through MarktPlatz at least once. St. Marys Chapel dominates the shorelines of the market with its overbearing red spire, I'm not sure of its makeup but looks like the stone Native Americans wet and painted under their eyes. Behind the church is the Tourist Info center in a almost garrish roccoco building. The single most must see iin the Marketplace is this little sausage stand cetrally located. I was intrigued in the Sausage serving technique of the two woman behind the glass. The one woman would grab the sausage, size specified by the customer, crack in half and lube it up with a choice sauce all in one swooping move. Years of practice professionalized her handling of a long stuffed intestine lining and this thought provoked my trigger finger to push record on the camera. I was going to make it sexual, for I am immature, but was abruptly shut off with the servers quick camera shy waving of her "NO" finger. I bought the product, took a bite overwhelmed in taste and came to the conclusion that she winced at being recorded with fright that I may steal her halfing technique and export the ideas over-seas. Or maybe the woman didn't want to be filmed being so harsh to a phallic object, how would she ever get a date again?

• Updated Nov 11, 2004

Comments

chodearm

“Put me elsewhere.”

Have you been to Würzburg?