"The superior bridge of sighs" Top 5 Page for this destination England Things to Do Tip by sourbugger
England Things to Do: 569 reviews and 903 photos
From Sourbugger's Cambridge page :
When I first saw the 'Bridge of sighs' in Venice I commented (a bit too loudly for my travelling companion) "It's all right I suppose, but not as nice as the one in Cambridge"
The Cambridge version was inspired by that very bridge, and as a smaller-scale replica it elegantly crosses the water at St John's college.
Entry to St John's college varies, but expect to pay Two Pounds 20p or more in the summer season.
Directions: ST. John's college, Cambridge
More Reviews (86)
- See All London football teams
- See All The classiest way to arrive...
- See All Monkeys in Safari parks
- See All A nation of seafarers
- See All One very strange and specialised museum
- See All Gold, silver and bling
- See All Red, Red Wine...sang UB40
- See All Birthplace of the Beatles...
- See All Corn Circles, a message from little...
- See All What's in a place name ?
- See All A Newcastle Institution
Been to England?Share your travels with the world!
sourbugger's Related Pages
Have you been to England?Share Your Travels