"The gate to St.Peter & Paul cathedral" Top 5 Page for this destination Churches Tip by globetrott
Churches, Brno: 27 reviews and 32 photos
Around the main entrance-gate of the St.Peter & Paul cathedral you may see the finest gothic works of art of the whole cathedral , in my opinion.
Just click on my picture in order to see the great sculpture, coats of arms and decorations.
And there is a lot more to see, just take your time, before you enter the cathedral.
Photograpgy is forbidden inside the cathedral, BUT who cares about that, when the main great works of art are to be seen outside anyway...
Directions: St.Peter & Paul cathedral is on top of Petrin-hill and you may easily find it, as it is seen from any place in Brno / Brünn
More Things to Do in Brno (36)
More Reviews (46)
- See All Trebic - 50 km west of Brno / Brünn
- See All Public transportation is great in Brno /...
- Fancy shopping on your way to Austria...
- 3-5 hours to drive to the east but worth...
- Be careful when meeting gypsies
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Brno?Share Your Travels