"Freedom square & the plague column" Top 5 Page for this destination Brno Things to Do Tip by globetrott
Brno Things to Do: 176 reviews and 242 photos
On most of the squares in Brno / Brünn you will see great religious monuments like this column , that was built in order to memorize the end of the plague.
It is amazing to see, how many of such religious monuments have survived the communiste times and still look great after all these years.
It is a pity that only a few of the Art Nouveau-streetlamps are left over and were replace by this strange type on my picture.
In the back of my picture you may see the church of St.Jacob
Directions: This picture was taken at Freedom square / Namesti Svobody
More Things to Do in Brno (36)
More Reviews (46)
- See All Trebic - 50 km west of Brno / Brünn
- See All Public transportation is great in Brno /...
- Fancy shopping on your way to Austria...
- 3-5 hours to drive to the east but worth...
- Be careful when meeting gypsies
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Brno?Share Your Travels