"Walk up to the castle" Top 5 Page for this destination Castle Tip by globetrott
Castle, Brno: 1 reviews and 1 photos
There is a large park around Petrin hill and it might be a good idea to take a walk up to the castle, even though you may certainly NOT get inside.
At least it is beautifully lighted untill around midnight.
The question of safety is something else, that you have to decide upon by yourself.
Dress Code: No special equipment needed, most of the paths will be lighted untill around midnight.
Directions: Just get to Husova and walk up through the park to the castle Spielberg / Spielberk
More Nightlife in Brno (1)
More Reviews (89)
- See All Roznov pod Radhostem - the mill-valley
- See All Trebic - 50 km west of Brno / Brünn
- See All Public transportation is great in Brno /...
- Fancy shopping on your way to Austria...
- 3-5 hours to drive to the east but worth...
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Brno?Share Your Travels