"Frankfurt Central Station in 1901" Top 5 Page for this destination Frankfurt am Main Transportation Tip by Nemorino
Frankfurt am Main Transportation: 157 reviews and 179 photos
This is what the Frankfurt Central Station looked like in 1901. The photo is on display at the Transportation Museum (DB-Museum) in Nürnberg, at the beginning of an exhibit on the history of German railroad stations.
The streetcars are bigger now, and the square in front of the station is much more cluttered, but the basic form of the station is still the same, after numerous phases of rebuilding and restoration.
More Transportation in Frankfurt am Main (7)
More Reviews (92)
- See All Frankfurt OperaTalk
- See All Colours of Resilience by herakut
- See All Don’t pick the wrong Frankfurt from the...
- See All Site of the former orthodox synagogue
- See All When you just have to have a large jar...
- See All Across from the stage entrance
- See All The world's first tourist opera
- After the opera -- CLOSED
- Accomodation during the Frankfurt Book...
- See All Cycling and jogging by the river
- Open-air opera at the Konstabler Wache
Been to Frankfurt am Main?Share your travels with the world!
Nemorino's Related Pages
Have you been to Frankfurt am Main?Share Your Travels