"Lifestyles of the rich and famous" Top 5 Page for this destination Jacksonville Favorite Tip by HSC123
Jacksonville General: 26 reviews and 20 photos
Favorite thing: Numerous celebrities either live in, used to live in or are from the Jacksonville area. Here is a list of some of the notable names tied to Jacksonville:
Yellowcard, Limp Bizkit, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Mase, Tim McGraw, Ray Charles, The Allman Brothers Band, .38 Special, Molly Hatchet, Slim Whitman, 95 South, Puddle of Mudd
David Hasselhoff, Oliver Hardy, Jay Thomas, Bill Murray (regular tourist)
Kim Alexis, Leeanza Cornett (former Miss America), the winner of Tyra Banks' supermodel search
Pat Summeral, numerous professional football, golf and tennis stars, "Bullet" Bob Hayes, Artis Gilmore
Stephen Crane, Harriett Beecher Stowe, James Weldon Johnson, John Grisham (regular tourist)
ALSO OF NOTE:
While never a resident, Elvis Presley performed his first on-stage concert at Jacksonville's Florida Theatre. He had a regular suite at the Hilton Downtown, which still exists as the "Elvis Suite"
Jacksonville's Raines High School has been a prolific supplier of NFL talent. Numerous players in the NFL today are graduates of this school.
More General in Jacksonville (13)
More Reviews (133)
- See All Jacksonville's Beach Town Center
- See All Catch some Jacksonville Suns baseball!
- See All Great beach life atmosphere!
- Avoid the Northwest Quadrant of the city
- See All Independence Day Fireworks
- See All Natural beauty and upscale pleasures by...
- See All St. Johns Town Center's landscaped Town...
- See All Intracoastal Waterway: Jacksonville's...
- See All Mathews Bridge
- See All A city that loves fireworks
- Beach Casual
Been to Jacksonville?Share your travels with the world!
HSC123's Related Pages
Have you been to Jacksonville?Share Your Travels