"Gordon`s Bay" Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Town Things to Do Tip by cokes
Cape Town Things to Do: 1,213 reviews and 2,163 photos
This is a very nice place to go and relax. Its situated next to Strand.
Bikini Beach in Gordons Bay is absolutely tiny but its a real pleasure to swim there. Its situated next to the harbour. Make sure you go there early as parking can become a real problem sometimes.
The Mountains that you can see in the background in picture is the Hottentots Hollands which is really beautiful. The road from here to Hermans via Kool Bay and Betties Bay is absolutely beautiful, kinda like Chapmans Peak Drive.
More Reviews (37)
- See All Beachfront Self -Catering Apartment
- See All Dinning on top of Table Mountain
- See All 2 Seperate Parking Bays at Boulders...
- See All Warning Signs at Boulders Beach
- See All Devonvale Golf Lodge
- See All Shark Wise Boards on the Beach
cokes' Related Pages
Have you been to Cape Town?Share Your Travels