"Jacques Brel" Top 5 Page for this destination Editions Jacques Brel Tip by irisbe
Editions Jacques Brel, Brussels: 4 reviews and 4 photos
Jacques Brel must be one of our most famous and international known Belgian. To find out more about this famous person I would recommend you to have a look at the official Jacques Brel website.
In Brussels you have an Jacques Brel Foundation you can visit:
Fondation internationale Jacques Brel.
In 2003 Brussels honoured this singer with a special Jacques Brel year and exhibitions and happenings all over the city.
The picture you see on the photo is made in the Royal Galleries. The VT members who attented the big Brussels meeting in November 2003 will recognize this picture as it is the one who was printed on the bookmark, made on occasion of the meeting.
Address: 11 Vieille Halle au Blés - 1000 Brussels
Directions: Near Rue du Chêne
Phone: +32(0) 2 - 511.10.20
More Reviews (123)
- See All Don't get ripped off by Chinese mafiosa
- See All Trainstations
- See All Pain grècque, speculoos... yummmmiieee!
- See All Delirium Tremens, is 2004 enough to...
- See All Brasserie-Restaurant stilling your...
- See All Near the canal: Brewery Belle Vue
- See All Music at Bruxelles les bains
- See All About immigrants and a small castle
- See All In a nice area with seafood restaurants
- See All If you travel by car
- See All Rue du boucher/Beenhouwersstraat
Been to Brussels?Share your travels with the world!
irisbe's Related Pages
Have you been to Brussels?Share Your Travels