"Some More Camps Bay" Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Town Things to Do Tip by cokes
Cape Town Things to Do: 1,232 reviews and 2,191 photos
Well guys I just had to add this picture of Camps Bay. You can see the mountains called the 12 Apostles which leads all the way to Cape Point.
Now you can see why you gotta stop here. One other thing that I found quiet cool is that you can walk in and out of the shops and restaurants in your swim suit because everything is directly apposite the beach. No one cares.
If you a sports car fan , just drive through Camps Bay at night and surely gonna see quiet a bit of them just parked their.
There is some lovely restaurants for you to go and checkout there as well.
More Reviews (37)
- See All Beachfront Self -Catering Apartment
- See All Dinning on top of Table Mountain
- See All 2 Seperate Parking Bays at Boulders...
- See All Warning Signs at Boulders Beach
- See All Devonvale Golf Lodge
- See All Shark Wise Boards on the Beach
cokes' Related Pages
Have you been to Cape Town?Share Your Travels