"Camps Bay" Top 5 Page for this destination Camps Bay Beach Tip by cokes
Camps Bay Beach, Cape Town: 18 reviews and 38 photos
Camps Bay has long been a favourite destination for overseas visitors to Cape Town. Just behind Table Mountain, nestled beneath Lions Head and the majestic Twelve Apostles, and boasting a magnificent palm fringed sandy beach, Camps Bay is a real gem.
I`ll love coming here this one of many beaches I enjoy spending time at.
More Reviews (37)
- See All Beachfront Self -Catering Apartment
- See All Dinning on top of Table Mountain
- See All 2 Seperate Parking Bays at Boulders...
- See All Warning Signs at Boulders Beach
- See All Devonvale Golf Lodge
- See All Shark Wise Boards on the Beach
cokes' Related Pages
Have you been to Cape Town?Share Your Travels