"Boccadasse & the Ligurian coast" Top 5 Page for this destination Levanto Tip by globetrott
Levanto, Liguria: 4 reviews and 12 photos
It certainly makes sense to maybe rent a motorscooter or take the train and leave in small, unknown stations on your way to Genua and walk along the coastline.
The coast looks really nice and plenty of rich people built their nobles homes and castles directely at the sea, like this one, I saw close to Bocadasse / Genua - when you click on the link below, this castello is in Via Orlando :
www.multimap.com - Boccadasse
More Off The Beaten Path in Liguria (14)
More Reviews (45)
- See All Parking a car became a lot safer...
- See All Another great restaurant in Boccadasse /...
- See All Manarola in Cinque terre
- See All The Ligurian Cross
- See All Paragliding in Monterosso al mare
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Liguria?Share Your Travels