"The Boulders Beach" Top 5 Page for this destination Penguins - Boulders Beach Tip by cokes
Penguins - Boulders Beach, Cape Town: 74 reviews and 166 photos
This is Just one of many beaches which you will pass on your way to Cape Point. Its situated in Simons Town.
Well if you wanna get a real view of Penguins well this is the perfect place to go. Its Perfect for the whole family. The penguins does`nt seem to be bothered with the poeple so its perfect as you can get really close to them.
It cost R25 per person that allows you to go see the penguin colony and give you acceess to the beach whereby you can swim side by side with the penguins.
Address: 4 Boulders Place, Boulders Beach, Simon’s Town
Directions: Its close to the naval base in Simons Town. Just look for the Boulders Beach sign and drive down the road to the parking area.
Phone: +27 (21) 786 1758
More Reviews (37)
- See All Beachfront Self -Catering Apartment
- See All Dinning on top of Table Mountain
- See All 2 Seperate Parking Bays at Boulders...
- See All Warning Signs at Boulders Beach
- See All Devonvale Golf Lodge
- See All Shark Wise Boards on the Beach
cokes' Related Pages
Have you been to Cape Town?Share Your Travels