"GENOVA - Cattedrale San Lorenzo" Top 5 Page for this destination Liguria Things to Do Tip by globetrott
Liguria Things to Do: 98 reviews and 274 photos
It is almost impossible to get the whole Cattedrale San Lorenzo on a picture, as the square in front of it is rather small.
But also on my picture you may see the very typical way it was built by marble in different colors.
Click on my picture in order to see the great ornaments around the 3 entrance-gates and the big lions on the left and the right of the entrance.
Address: Via San Lorenzo
Directions: San Lorenzo is in the pedestrian zone of Genova, just around the corner from Palazzo Ducale.
NO BUS, walking from caricamento or deferrari
More Reviews (47)
- See All Parking a car became a lot safer...
- See All Monterosso al mare > fortifications...
- See All Another great restaurant in Boccadasse /...
- See All The Ligurian Cross
- See All Paragliding in Monterosso al mare
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Liguria?Share Your Travels