Marche Sandanga-Dakar: "Marche Sandanga-Dakar" Top 5 Page for this destination Senegal Shopping Tip by johnsakura
Senegal Shopping: 14 reviews and 14 photos
This is the most warm, strong, chaotic, cheerful, noisy, stinkful, dark market I've been to. This is a must while visiting the big city. You can buy almost everything in this big centreville 2 flights building market.
What to buy: This market only almost sells food and food related goods. On the streets nearby you can buy other type of things specialy local handicraft.
Address: Marche Sandanga-Dakar
Directions: This market is located on the conrner of Av G Pompidou and Av A Peytavin
Theme: Food and Drink
More Reviews (70)
- See All Eating and drinking in Senegal
- See All Border Mauritania-Senegal
- See All Villages in Mali border
- See All Camping for free in Niokolo Koba
- See All Weird brigdes in Niokolo Koba,...
johnsakura's Related Pages
Have you been to Senegal?Share Your Travels