"De Marollen: the REAL Brussels: 11: Art!" Top 5 Page for this destination Tours & Walks Tip by irisbe
Tours & Walks, Brussels: 72 reviews and 122 photos
Walking through the Hoogstraat you will find on number 132 the small Breughel house. On the front is a small commemorate plate on which you can read the painter has lived here… but watch more careful!
The creator of this plate made Breughel really really old!
The guy was born 1524, but sure didn’t die at 1924!!!
Another famous person who was often around here was Auguste Rodin who had his atelier at number 224
More Off The Beaten Path in Brussels (38)
More Reviews (112)
- See All Don't get ripped off by Chinese mafiosa
- See All Trainstations
- See All Pain grècque, speculoos... yummmmiieee!
- See All Delirium Tremens, is 2004 enough to...
- See All A lust for the eye De Ultieme...
- See All Brasserie-Restaurant stilling your...
- See All Music at Bruxelles les bains
- See All About immigrants and a small castle
- See All In a nice area with seafood restaurants
- See All If you travel by car
- See All Rue du boucher/Beenhouwersstraat
Been to Brussels?Share your travels with the world!
irisbe's Related Pages
Have you been to Brussels?Share Your Travels