"De Marollen: the REAL Brussels: 8 Inventive!" Top 5 Page for this destination Tours & Walks Tip by irisbe
Tours & Walks, Brussels: 72 reviews and 122 photos
The Marollen area is getting urbanized in a way that it might inflict on its original identity. Where it used to be for years a place to avoid, it becomes more and more touristy, old houses are replaced, more fancy shops settling in. If you don’t want to miss to visit this area, I would recommend you to do it soon, bearing in mind I write this tip in 2004.
Who knows if you might find this ruin of a house opposite the public bathing house, covered up by a really nice painting?
Inventive and artistic to hide the decade behind this nice temporary artistic wall `-)
More Off The Beaten Path in Brussels (38)
More Reviews (112)
- See All Don't get ripped off by Chinese mafiosa
- See All Trainstations
- See All Pain grècque, speculoos... yummmmiieee!
- See All Delirium Tremens, is 2004 enough to...
- See All A lust for the eye De Ultieme...
- See All Brasserie-Restaurant stilling your...
- See All Music at Bruxelles les bains
- See All About immigrants and a small castle
- See All In a nice area with seafood restaurants
- See All If you travel by car
- See All Rue du boucher/Beenhouwersstraat
Been to Brussels?Share your travels with the world!
irisbe's Related Pages
Have you been to Brussels?Share Your Travels