"City Bayview Hotel" Bayview Hotel Singapore Tip by Arjaree
Bayview Hotel Singapore, Singapore: 708 reviews and 2 photos
This 3 star hotel is in the biz and hotel area. Its nothing special about this hotel but I was satisfied.
- What I liked most about the hotel was the bed and the pillows. They were pretty comfy.
- There are 7/11 and a food center " Kobitiam" right next door. So if you get hungry in the middle of the night, its easy.
- You can walk to Orchard Rd. and Little India about 15 mins walk each.
- Their breakfast was rather boring. The same things for the whole week! I think its fine if you only stay there for a few days.
- The room cleaning service wasnt terribly impressive.
- The pool is closed at 7pm. Too early for people who're on a biz trip!
Address: Bencoolen Street
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Either get off at Dhoby Ghaut MRT or Bugis MRT and then walk there.
More Hotels in Singapore (1)
More Reviews (25)
Arjaree's Related Pages
Have you been to Singapore?Share Your Travels