"FUN ON THE BEACH" Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Samui Sports & Outdoors Tip by mamasan69

Ko Samui Sports & Outdoors: 12 reviews and 15 photos

TOWARD THE JET SKI-Koh Samui
by mamasan69

On my first trip to Samui, most of my beach activities included swimming and sun tanning, as well as plenty of drinking.
My second trip was quite a bit different in many ways. I still managed to consume way too much alcohol, but my activitites included my first time on a jet ski, and some para-sailing.
The jet ski cost me (500bht) for about a half an hour, but they are pretty good if you are a little late. The sailing was the same price for about a 15-20 minute ride.
They both took a little to get used to, but after that, it was amazing. Blasting along the waves around the beaches and open ocean was definitely a rush. The view of the beach and jungle from up in the air, made me wish I had my camera, and is a beautiful site.

Equipment: I didn't bring anything but my swimming gear and from where I was staying at Charlies, both activities are very close.
The jet ski rentals are about a five minute walk up the beach to the right of the main path. The para sailing is the same distance but to the left of the main path from the beach restaurant.

Directions: Central Chaweng Beach, near Charlies Hut, but many like this can be found all around the island.
Theme: Beach Activities

• Updated May 10, 2005

Comments

mamasan69 Visits Here Frequently!

mamasan69

“Work hard to play hard, because there is plenty of time to sleep after the trip is finished.”

Have you been to Ko Samui?