"Bargain but be wise" Khan el Khalili Tip by Saladinos
Khan el Khalili, Cairo: 64 reviews and 69 photos
Khan Al Khalili is a set of Bazars in the old city of Cairo which was once the center where merchants gather to relax and make their deals and sell the goods.
What to buy: The many shops that is filling the streets and allys are full of different goods that you will also find the same in Luxor, Aswan, Sharm and hurghada. It is among the gold, silver, papyrus (not originals), status, carpets and rugs, shishas, and other kind of gifts.
What to pay: Just bargain. Ask in couple of shops and you will get to know the price range but start with the half of what the salesman is saying.
Address: Islamic Centre
Directions: Beside Al Hussien mosgues
Theme: Local Craft
More Shopping in Cairo (1)
More Reviews (47)
- See All Seafood? That's the place
- See All Do this and U wont get sick
- See All CopiesPassports
- See All Watch Out for the land mines
- See All watch your foot
- See All Pretending to be gays
- See All Enjoy being relaxed while all streets r...
- See All If you are many then go for a flat
- See All The Best Teams in Egypt
- See All Feel the history
- See All Smell the scent of old Cairo
Been to Cairo?Share your travels with the world!
Saladinos' Related Pages
Have you been to Cairo?Share Your Travels