VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Tantawan: "Relaxing Beach Restaurant" Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Chang Restaurant Tip by Arjaree

Ko Chang Restaurants: 31 reviews and 40 photos

Tantawan
by Arjaree

Tantawan offers an accomodation and a restaurant. I didnt get to stay there cos it was all booked. Anyway, I really liked this place as a beach resturant. There are 2 parts where one you can sit on the floor (you can lie down no problem) and the other part is a usual style. There are live bands playing evening time starting around 8pm. The staff were friendly. The food was yummy. I ordered the salad with tuna and I think it was the biggest salad I've ever ordered so far and it was only 60 THB.

I went to this restaurant like for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The menu is not big but I was satisfied.

Favorite Dish: Fruit Shake

Address: Tantawan
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: In the center of the White Sand Beach. Or you can look for a restaurant where there is a swing at the front.
Price: less than US$10
Rating: 4
Theme: Eclectic/International

• Updated Oct 18, 2004

More Restaurants in Ko Chang (1)

Comments

Arjaree

“Mind is like a parachute, it works best when open.”

Have you been to Ko Chang?