COOLA BAR: "FRIENDLY PEOPLE" Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Samui Nightlife Tip by mamasan69

Ko Samui Nightlife: 69 reviews and 98 photos

THE BAR-Koh Samui

THE BAR-Koh Samui
      FRIENDS I MET HERE-Koh Samui
      SOME OF THE STAFF-Koh Samui
    by mamasan69

This was another place that I just happened to walk past many times during the afternoon and finally decided to try out at night. I met many tourists and locals at this spot and that made it a great place to hang out.
During the day it was nice to sit and talk to the staff and have a beer. While at night it was busy with tourists most of the time, and a lot of fun.
I ended up spending quite a bit of time here while I was on Samui, mostly getting "primed" up for the Reggae Pub.

****UPDATE****This bar was closed when I visited on my trip in February 2005, but on my lastest trip I noticed that it has reopened again, but in a different location. I didn't see it until my last night on Samui this time, so I never had a chance to go and see it, or see if any of the people I had met before were still there. I will have to see if it is here on my next visit and make sure I stop in for a drink or two.

Dress Code: Its just off the main road on Chaweng Beach, so anything goes.

Directions: Central Chaweng Beach, about a 10 minute walk from Charlies Hut, right near the lake.
Theme: Nightclub

• Updated Oct 2, 2005

Comments

mamasan69 Visits Here Frequently!

mamasan69

“Work hard to play hard, because there is plenty of time to sleep after the trip is finished.”

Have you been to Ko Samui?