"MY TRIPS SO FAR FROM CANADA" Bangkok Transportation Tip by mamasan69

Bangkok Transportation: 1,190 reviews and 1,469 photos

by mamasan69

On all of my trips so far, I have had great flights from Canada to Thailand. On my first trip I seemed to have a little bit longer delays and stays in the various airports, but what can you do.
My flights so far have taken me from Calgary-Vancouver, Vancouver-San Fran, San Fran-Narita, Narita-Bangkok, on both occasions. This obviously means connection delays, as well as the 20 hours flight time, and a 13 hour time change.
Besides all of this, my flights with United Airlines, as well as a little bit of my company (Westjet Airlines), made my trips so far very good.
The price is quite good, for all of the distsance covered (9000miles), and I will travel this way until something much better comes along.

****UPDATE****On my latest trip I didn't travel with United due to a cheaper ticket with Eastern China Airways. This flight was good in some and bad in others. The good part of it was one less stop as we went direct from Canada to China and then onto Bangkok. The bad was going through China customs and the huge delay that I had on the way back (9 hours). The service and the meals were not as good as United, but for the price I couldn't complain.

Mode: TO
Type: Airplane
Website: http://www.united.com or www.ce-air.com

• Updated Oct 2, 2005

mamasan69 Visits Here Frequently!

“Work hard to play hard, because there is plenty of time to sleep after the trip is finished.”

Have you been to Bangkok?