"Most tourists hang around..." Monaco Things to Do Tip by Krystynn
Monaco Things to Do: 279 reviews and 330 photos
Most tourists hang around Monte Carlo for at most 2 to 3 hours. But believe me, there is indeed much to explore here in this tiny Principality (only 2 square kilometers of territory). This place offers visitors literally hundreds of discoveries.... There is the:-
(1) CATHEDRAL OF MONACO for the deeply religious to worship in OLD TOWN
(2) Or you can gamble away at the casinos...
(3) OCEANOGRAPHIC MUSEUM is another good attraction
(4) Stroll leisurely along the EXOTIC GARDEN
(5) Doll collectors (like me) MUST head straight to the NATIONAL MUSEUM where you'd be awed by the doll collection and automata from yesteryear.
(6) MONTE CARLO SPORTING CLUB is where you must go if you want to rub shoulders with some very important people.
** (I heard the Grimaldi family frequent this place.....) Admission fee is 100,000 FF per person and sorry, those below 21 aren't allowed in.
More Things to Do in Monaco (3)
More Reviews (13)
Krystynn's Related Pages
Have you been to Monaco?Share Your Travels