"Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi" Rovigo Things to Do Tip by Mikebond
Rovigo Things to Do: 38 reviews and 117 photos
Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi is the second most important square of the town, very close to Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II. It is dedicated to Giuseppe Garibaldi, also known as Hero of the two worlds, who played a very important role in the unification of the Italian peninsula under the Kingdom of Sardegna that became Kingdom of Italia and is commemorated here with a bronze equestrian monument.
You can see many ancient and beautiful buildings in this square:
- Caffè Borsa, one of the oldest cafés in Rovigo;
- Camera di Commercio ("Trade Chamber");
- Teatro Sociale, the main theatre (more about it in its own tip).
Directions: close to Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II
More Reviews (20)
- See All Recreational centre for aged artists
- See All The best place for local food
- See All Asilo "Principe di Napoli"
Mikebond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rovigo?Share Your Travels