"Zehlendorf" Areas of Berlin Tip by grishaV1
Areas of Berlin, Berlin: 26 reviews and 33 photos
As most people know much of Berlin was destroyed or damaged in WWII, then later it was broken up and divided during the Cold War times. Some areas you can go to and have a sense of what Berlin was like before all of that. Steglitz-Zehlendorf is such an area, its in the southwest. A lot calmer than many places of Berlin, more natural. More to come...The pic is of the Bali Kino at Teltower Damm 33 14169 Berlin-Zehlendorf +49 (30) 811 46 78
This the area also featuring the beauty Grosser Wannsee, its a lovely area of lake with sports activity, nice parks, sailing, and resort area. The link is great to see fotos there and events which happen.
More Off The Beaten Path in Berlin (2)
More Reviews (63)
- See All Flying From Berlin To Other Locations
- See All Agression Level Differences
- If Your Looking For A Place To Swim
- See All Yet Another Italian Restaurant But...
- See All All Around the City on Weekends You Will...
grishaV1's Related Pages
Have you been to Berlin?Share Your Travels