VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

"Playing golf" DELETE Favorite Tip by sim1

DELETE General: 40 reviews and 50 photos

Playing golf at Strands golf course
by sim1

Favorite thing:
Well, that's me playing golf! :-)) I've only been playing golf for a year now, but I am totally addicted. My golf course is 'Strand' not that far away from my home. You can find me here a lot on the weekends and when I have some time off. Hahaha, but only if the weather is okay.... that means noooo rain..... hahaha, I have my principles ;-))
This photo was taken in the beginning of Oktober. It was rather cold outside but still wonderful to be out there and play. The surroundings look so beautiful with the leaves turning in those beautiful autumn colours. A great advantage this time of year is that there are hardly any other people around on the golf course. We had the golf course almost to ourselves. Hahaha, I guess we are probably one of the few crazy people that play golf when it is only +10 degrees Celcius :-))

• Updated Oct 8, 2004

Comments

sim1

“Forever smiling :-)”