"Beyond the typical vegas weddings" Weddings Tip by worldglobetrotter

Weddings, Las Vegas: 34 reviews and 40 photos

Wedding at Sunrise
by worldglobetrotter

My (now) husband and I wanted to get married, but not at a cheesy chapel complete with Elvis officiating...although I wouldn't have minded Elvis, but that's another story!

We chose A Vegas Wedding and were married on top of a mountain outside Vegas at sunrise. As we were saying our vows, the sun was rising over the mountains. So romantic!

We opted for the Sunrise Champagne wedding. All fees were included in the price: the chauffered SUV to the site, the photo-journalist, a CD of photos, a DVD of our wedding and the drive up, and the minister.

On the way back, we stopped by Boulder City for a few photos...check them out on the Boulder City Parks link. *g* Hey...keep in mind that we had an hour of sleep the night before. We arrived in Vegas late in the afternoon, rushed all over town for last-minute wedding essentials (like a tux--oops, no such luck) and finally got to sleep only to wake up way before the crack of dawn to drive out to the site.

Don't get me wrong...this was perfect...It was different, which is fabulous! Highly recommend the Champagne Sunrise wedding!

Phone: 702-334-9642
Website: http://www.702Wedding.com

• Updated Apr 4, 2011

“The world is a book, and those who do not travel, read only a page. --Saint Augustine”

Have you been to Las Vegas?