"Bargain Hotel!" NH Marbella Tip by Helen196

NH Marbella, Marbella: 1,305 reviews and 1 photos

Big but messy bed
by Helen196

I booked the NH Hotel through hotels.com who were the most competitive on rates. (£52 per room per night)

The pictures on the web page looked nice enough but you never can be too sure if they tell the whole picture.

In this case the NH Marbella exceeds what I had imagined. It's all very modern and sleek and polished. The reception staff all speak pretty good English which was good for me as I hadn't quite got to grips with my phrasebook yet!

It has a carpark which is ?12 per day, and a bar which opens until about 11:30pm

If you're looking for a base in which to explore Marbella/Puerto Banus then this is a great hotel. I would point out that it is in the middle of these two resorts so it is a bit of a walk into either of them (we had a car so it wasn't so bad!)

The only bad thing I could possibly say about this hotel was that the sea view was obscured by a big crane as there's a building site in front of the hotel.

Unique Qualities: Bright modern hotel, with a clean, quiet pool area.

Huge double beds and gorgeous bathrooms with a proper power shower

Address: Finca La Caridad Ctra. Nacional 340 Km.178, , Marb
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: On the main N340 through Marbella you'll eventually come to a huge pointy fountain on a roundabout. NH is about another 300 yards on from that. There's a big sign for it on your right and when you see it turn immediately as it's up that street.
Phone: 952 76 32 00
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.nh-hotels.com

• Written Oct 5, 2004

Comments

Have you been to Marbella?