"Hotel National" Top 5 Page for this destination Le Royal Meridian National Hotel Tip by MrBill
Le Royal Meridian National Hotel, Moscow: 1,293 reviews and 2 photos
Hotels in general are expensive in Moscow, so it pays to shop around and compare prices, as they vary greatly from 'listed' prices. The National Hotel is a great, old hotel, of the finest tradition. Especially nice if you can afford a suite, which start at $210 per evening, excluding breakfast. Single rooms start at $180 per night.
Breakfast is $25. Just for comparison purposes, a beer from the mini bar or from the hotel lobby bar is $6 for a domestic beer. There is a Coffee Haus across Tverskaya about 5-minutes' walk, where you can have a nice cappuccino and something to eat for much less than breakfast at the hotel. It all depends whether you are on expense account or not?
I prefer the rooms at the National to the Hotel Baltchuk (Kempinski), but they are both nice hotels. The location of the National is slightly better than the Kempinsky, which is on the otherside of Red Square and across the river.
Address: 15 1 Mokhovaya Street
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: the end of Tverskaya Street near the Kremlin
Fax +7 495 258 7100
Phone: +7 495 258 7000
Price: US$180 and up
More Reviews (88)
- See All themed after the classic movie by the...
- See All not like it used to be
- See All Safisa Palace
- See All stray cat strut
- See All The Festival of Flowerbeds
- See All escaping the summer heat
- See All some may come, some may leave
- See All brand conscious consumers
- See All Moscow Olympics 2012
- See All Moscow State University
- See All Where is General Winter?
- See All Epiphany, traditionally called...
MrBill's Related Pages
Have you been to Moscow?Share Your Travels