"The Nile is not Just water, It is blood and life" River Nile Tip by Saladinos
River Nile, Cairo: 25 reviews and 42 photos
If you want to discover the Egyptian Identity , start by the Nile.
When You go to Egypt and look at the river nile, dont just pass by and take a photo of it. No, try to close your eyes and imagine the so long history of this water channel.
Egyptians see the Nile as their main source of existence; it is the blood and main vein and in other words it is Life since the pharaohs.
It is the nile that m,ade them learn to be stable and build a community and learn how to unite and share efforts to feed each others using this great nile.
Dont miss renting a boat (felluka) in the nile and feel what i said.
Directions: Everywhere in Egypt Just close your eyes and follow your heart.
For the felluca, go beside the Grand hayyat hotel and 4 seasons cairo. The boat's maximum rent /1hour is 50 egyptian pounds.
More Reviews (44)
- See All Seafood? That's the place
- See All Forgot your Books? Dont worry
- See All Do this and U wont get sick
- See All CopiesPassports
- See All Watch Out for the land mines
- See All watch your foot
- See All Pretending to be gays
- See All Enjoy being relaxed while all streets r...
- See All If you are many then go for a flat
- See All The Best Teams in Egypt
- See All Smell the scent of old Cairo
Been to Cairo?Share your travels with the world!
Saladinos' Related Pages
Have you been to Cairo?Share Your Travels