Osteria Santo Spirito: "Santo Spirito still good!" Top 5 Page for this destination Florence Restaurant Tip by mariocibelli
Florence Restaurants: 614 reviews and 592 photos
Used to be one of my favorites, but then service good really bad and the food shrank. Well, during Kenny's visit, went in to eat at 740PM - good thing the Italian State Kithcen Police were not around as we could have been arrested for pre-empting dinner. It was excellent, the basic plates are great.
Favorite Dish: I had Spaghetti, Aglio, Olio, Pepperoncino and Keny had the gnocchi with cheese and truffle oil.
With drinks din-din was 27 Euros - and I even found a 10 Euro note on the floor! CHE CULO ! as we say!
Address: Piazza Santo Spirito
Comparison: about average
More Restaurants in Florence (15)
More Reviews (51)
- See All OPERA - Teatro Comunale
- See All Move to the front of the line...
- See All Museum Tickets
- See All Museum Tickets in Floville
- See All Cheesey Disco
- See All Where is the SITA BUS STATION?
- See All Italian Cooking School 1
- See All ANother cheapo near Santa Mairs Novella
- See All The Mall in Florence
- Ricciardi Gym - Florence
- Bringing a laptop? Need an adaptor?
- See All Piazza della RipOff - Repubblica
mariocibelli's Related Pages
Have you been to Florence?Share Your Travels