"UPDATE - on Boboli Gardens!" Top 5 Page for this destination Pitti Palace & Boboli Gardens Tip by mariocibelli
Pitti Palace & Boboli Gardens, Florence: 124 reviews and 257 photos
Thanks to Keny's visit, I was made aware that the entrace charge to the Boboli Gardens is now 6 Euros!! I don't have to pay as I am a resident, but still have to go to some obscure government office to pick up a pass, which I find quite silly.
Address: Boboli Gardens - Palazzo Pitti
More Reviews (55)
- See All Review of Holy Spirit Dining
- See All Move to the front of the line...
- See All Museum Tickets
- See All Museum Tickets in Floville
- See All Cheesey Disco
- See All Where is the SITA BUS STATION?
- See All Italian Cooking School 1
- See All ANother cheapo near Santa Mairs Novella
- See All The Mall in Florence
- Ricciardi Gym - Florence
- Bringing a laptop? Need an adaptor?
- See All Piazza della RipOff - Repubblica
mariocibelli's Related Pages
Have you been to Florence?Share Your Travels