"Cafe Reporter" Top 5 Page for this destination Cafes Tip by SirRichard
Cafes, Madrid: 30 reviews and 34 photos
This is one of the classical cafes in the "Huertas street" area in Madrid. Is an old style cafe, decorated with woods and velvet, and comfortable benches. There is a good photo exhibition now and then.
It has a nice quiet interior patio with trees inside, after a corridor.
Address: c/ Fucar, 6. 28014 Madrid
Directions: Near the end of Huertas Street.
Theme: People Watching
More Reviews (155)
- See All WI-FI in the buses
- See All Lope de Vega Museum
- See All Madrid by Segway
- See All Hostels & Vegans restaurants
- See All "Doña Manolita" for Xmas Lottery
- See All Cerveceria Cervantes
- See All Parades and demonstrations
- See All TIO PEPE ad at Puerta del Sol
- See All La Sierra (mountains)
- See All Xanadu Shopping Mall
- See All Fortune tellers in the Retiro Park
- See All Hire a cell phone
SirRichard's Related Pages
Have you been to Madrid?Share Your Travels