"DIEPPE GARDENS" Top 5 Page for this destination Dieppe Gardens Tip by LoriPori
Dieppe Gardens, Windsor: 2 reviews and 2 photos
Located at the foot of Ouellete Avenue, DIEPPE GARDENS is dedicated to the men and women who lost their lives during the Battle of Dieppe in France during the second world war.
Address: Dieppe Gardens at the foot of Ouellette Avenue
Directions: At the foot of Ouellette Avenue, on the banks of the Detroit River
More Things to Do in Windsor (33)
More Reviews (82)
- See All WATERS EDGE EVENT CENTRE
- See All FAMILY OWNED DINER
- See All 47TH INTERNATIONAL CHILDREN'S GAMES...
- See All LAKEWOOD PARK NORTH
- See All WINDSOR/DETROIT TUNNEL BUS
LoriPori's Related Pages
Have you been to Windsor?Share Your Travels