See below: "Nightlife in Grand Cayman" Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Cayman Nightlife Tip by AliasGirl
Grand Cayman Nightlife: 4 reviews and 2 photos
Usually these places are all about "fun in the sun", which can make you very tired. Pretty much mustering up the energy to shower and change for dinner is considered nightlife. Dinners can last a few hours if you end up going to the beach bar attached to the restaurant for a nightcap and some live music.
Most of the restaraunts we went to had live music so we usually lingered after dinner for awhile either at our table or at the bar.
Some of those are:
Lone Star Bar & Grill
Other places that had food/live music entertainment:
Deckers (went to this place for drinks & music)
Tree House Beach Bar
Kaibo Bar & Grill
We did see one true nightclub:
The Next Level
Dress Code: Island Wear - cool and funky dresses for the ladies and short sleeve shirts or polos wirh pants/jeans or shorts
Theme: Live Music
More Reviews (26)
- The Entire Island is Off the Beaten...
- Snorkel Gear, Beach Shoes & Coverups
- None that I could think of...
- See All Turtle Farms
- See All Waterfront Seafood Restaurant
- See All Schedule of Events
- Local Transportation in Grand Cayman
- Looking for some cheap snacks & drinks
- See All Great Selection of Cuban Cigars!
- Buyer Beware of Stale Cigars
- See All Stingrays and Sea Turtles
- Grand Cayman's Nicest Resort
AliasGirl's Related Pages
Have you been to Grand Cayman?Share Your Travels