"The Budapest Zoo" Top 5 Page for this destination Zoo - Budapest Zoological & Botanical Garden Tip by MedioLatino
Zoo - Budapest Zoological & Botanical Garden, Budapest: 29 reviews and 77 photos
If you like animals, the Budapest Zoo offers you a wide variety of exotical ones!
Don't miss the beautiful Elephant House (nice building and godd view from it's tower over the whole zoo - see my picture) and the just reopened Palm House.
Address: 1146 Budapest, Allatkerti krt. 6-12
Directions: In City Park, near Heroes' Square. Take M1 to Hosok tere station or trolley-bus 72 from Arany J. u. M3 station to Allatkert stop. Also accessible by trolleys 75 79 from Stadionok and Keleti pu. (M2)
Phone: (+36 1) 363-3710
More Things to Do in Budapest (68)
More Reviews (204)
- See All Programs in the city
- See All Critical Mass
- See All Karpatia - Tradition, quality, a bit too...
- See All Old trams
- See All Bonnie & Clyde - Gangsta feeling :)
- See All Another hang out area :)
- See All Terebess - Exotic gitfs
- See All Iron stump - old message wall :)
- See All Meridien - Ex Police HQ turned into...
- See All Pigeons
- Nothing special...really! :)
Been to Budapest?Share your travels with the world!
MedioLatino's Related Pages
Have you been to Budapest?Share Your Travels