"Buyer Beware of Stale Cigars" Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Cayman Tourist Trap Tip by AliasGirl
Grand Cayman Tourist Traps: 11 reviews and 8 photos
You can find real Cuban Cigars here, which is sortof a novelty for us Americans. We get the ever coveted Cuban Cigars here in NYC, seems like almost everyone I know has a "connection" but its not often enough though.
We spent some time walking along in the town and every few minutes a local would race up to us asking if we wanted to buy Cubans? We were quick to learn that these Cuban Cigars were stale or not real Cubans at all, we were fore warned by the bartender at our Hotel.
Unique Suggestions: We ended up finding a reputable place and picked up a few Cubans there! Read my shopping tip to find out where..
More Reviews (26)
- The Entire Island is Off the Beaten...
- Snorkel Gear, Beach Shoes & Coverups
- None that I could think of...
- See All Turtle Farms
- See All Waterfront Seafood Restaurant
- Nightlife in Grand Cayman
- See All Schedule of Events
- Local Transportation in Grand Cayman
- Looking for some cheap snacks & drinks
- See All Great Selection of Cuban Cigars!
- See All Stingrays and Sea Turtles
- Grand Cayman's Nicest Resort
AliasGirl's Related Pages
Have you been to Grand Cayman?Share Your Travels