"Tram No 2, with the best view!" Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Transportation Tip by MedioLatino
Budapest Transportation: 574 reviews and 615 photos
The tram line No 2 offers the best view from a city transportation vehicle I know. It goes all along the Danubeside from Jaszai Mari ter (reachable with the tram 4 and 6 for example) passing the Parliament, the Hungarian Scientific Academy, the Chain Bridge, the Danube corso, the Castle and the Gellert Hill with the Citadel.
Don't forget to get off at the Fovam ter, because there is nothing really special to see after that. But overe there you will see the building of the Economical University and the Central Market Hall (check in my shopping tips! :).
More Reviews (260)
- See All Programs in the city
- See All Critical Mass
- See All Karpatia - Tradition, quality, a bit too...
- See All Bonnie & Clyde - Gangsta feeling :)
- See All The Labyrinth inside the Castle Hill
- See All Another hang out area :)
- See All Terebess - Exotic gitfs
- See All Iron stump - old message wall :)
- See All Meridien - Ex Police HQ turned into...
- See All Pigeons
- Nothing special...really! :)
Been to Budapest?Share your travels with the world!
MedioLatino's Related Pages
Have you been to Budapest?Share Your Travels