"Look Up, Look Waaay Up and I'll Call Rusty" Top 5 Page for this destination Entertainment District Tip by CdnJane
Entertainment District, Toronto: 22 reviews and 25 photos
If that title makes you think back to "One little chair for one of you, and a bigger chair for two to curl up in, and for someone who likes to rock, a rocking chair in the middle."... then you need to visit the CBC Museum in, not surprisingly, the CBC building. There is, of course, more than just the Friendly Giant to look at - lots of memories of CBC Radio and TV of days gone by.
Address: 250 Front St. West
Directions: Right across the road from the Toronto convention centre between John and Simcoe Streets. (West of University Ave)
Phone: +1 416-397-0815
More Things to Do in Toronto (11)
More Reviews (99)
- See All Don't Have to Be an Idiot to Go Here
- See All Have a Friend with a Yacht Club...
- See All Catch glimpses of the Past and Present...
- See All Tim Horton's Coffee - Its the Canadian...
- See All Direction Signs on Exiting Subway...
- See All Pay Attention to Construction Sites
- See All Another Autumn Shot from my balcony
- See All Good Conference Location in North...
- See All Seems pretty popular
- See All Canada Day Goes Country
- Oh Dear! What should I bring
- Make Sure You've Settled on a Price
CdnJane's Related Pages
Have you been to Toronto?Share Your Travels