"Ladybower Reservoir" Top 5 Page for this destination Sheffield Off The Beaten Path Tip by suvanki
Sheffield Off The Beaten Path: 110 reviews and 318 photos
About 1/2 hour from Sheffield, follow the A57 road to Glossop, and you're soon at Ladybower.
Either just park up in the lay by and enjoy the scenery, or stretch your legs on the many walks in the vicinity, either a short stroll, or a longer walk or cycle ride.
Fishing can be done from boats on the reservoir (permit required) There are info leaflets re prices in the nearby Ladybower Inn.
More Off The Beaten Path in Sheffield (60)
More Reviews (110)
- See All Movie Park - Drive In Movies
- See All Family run Italian Restaurant
- See All Independent Emporium selling local...
- See All Live Bands and more
- See All Walks Around Sheffield - Shire Brook...
suvanki's Related Pages
Have you been to Sheffield?Share Your Travels