Sushi House: "Sushi! Sushi!" Top 5 Page for this destination Naperville Restaurant Tip by shrimp56
Naperville Restaurants: 44 reviews and 51 photos
Just across the street from Riverwalk is a building that doesn't look very special -- but inside is Sushi House -- a beautifully decorated restaurant that serves excellent Japanese food.
Favorite Dish: I usually have the salmon "box" -- which includes soup, salad, tempura, sushi and a bowl of rice. Most of it comes in a traditional bento box accompanied by the appropriate condiments.
Address: 175 West Jackson Ave
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: On the second floor -- entrance is easiest from the side street.
Phone: (630) 717-8888
More Reviews (47)
- See All Water sports on the river
- See All Go for a ride at the mall
- See All Traveling chic available here
- See All Local transportation preferences
- See All The reconstruction of the Main St Bridge
shrimp56's Related Pages
Have you been to Naperville?Share Your Travels