"Discover Torres del Paine flora - Notro bush" Top 5 Page for this destination Torres del Paine Off The Beaten Path Tip by Trekki
Torres del Paine Off The Beaten Path: 6 reviews and 8 photos
The Notro bush is related to the south african Protea. Usually, it spreads around a big area in open terrain, starting to bloom around october, but keeps its long red flowers until december, january.
More Off The Beaten Path in Torres del Paine (5)
More Reviews (12)
- Be careful when hiking (use hiking...
- See All Suspension bridge to Torres del Paine...
- Busstop from P.Natales to Torres del...
Trekki's Related Pages
Have you been to Torres del Paine?Share Your Travels
Latest Torres del Paine hotel reviews
- Rio Serrano Hotel
- 101 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 28, 2013
- Explora in Patagonia, Hotel Salto Chico
- 218 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 19, 2013
- Lago Tyndall Hosteria
- 37 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 17, 2013
- Lago Grey Hosteria and Navegacion
- 75 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 15, 2013
- Estancia Tercera Barranca
- 7 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 10, 2013