"Visiting the crater rim and sea of lava sand" Top 5 Page for this destination Tengger Caldera Sports & Outdoors Tip by ukirsari
Tengger Caldera Sports & Outdoors: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Horse riding is one of cool sport activity in this national park, after trekking or climbing Mount Semeru. The horseman will lead his horse while we're sitting on the top.
Equipment: Bandana to cover your mouth and nose, prevention from sandy atmosphere at the sea of lava sand.
Address: Bromo-Tengger-Semeru National Park
Directions: Anywhere in Bromo you can rent :)
More Reviews (39)
- Fresh veggie and fruit
- Anything that make you warm :)
- See All "Amit, nggih!"
- See All a complete mission :)
- See All Riding horse, yeah!!!
- Smoking volcano!
- Beware with your car at Madakaripura...
- See All Gunung Welirang from distance
- twinkle-twinkle little stars ...
- See All Hot soup keep me warm in freezing Bromo...
- See All A homey place to stay
- See All Sukapura village