"Parked cars!" Hoogeveen Warnings Or Dangers Tip by Jerelis
Hoogeveen Warnings and Dangers: 3 reviews and 3 photos
For us this is a very weird situation... Imagine this:
The main road toward the hospital Bethesda has 2 lanes and you're only allowed to park your car at 1 lane during the visiting hours of the hospital. This is only appropiate whenever the regular parking spots at the hospital are all taken. This means that at 1 moment there won't be any cars and at another moment you'll face some parked cars at your lane.
In our opinion this causes dangerous situations. So be carefull!!!
Nearby the hospital Bethesda, at the road called De Bult.
More Reviews (89)
- See All There are better sandwich...
- See All Family Flokstra Farm - Small monument.
- See All Steenberger Park ? Park Opera Hoogeveen.
- See All Some more dancing, singing and fun!
- See All Ice skating - Skating rink in the city...
- See All Wings & Wheels - Part 3.
Jerelis' Related Pages
Have you been to Hoogeveen?Share Your Travels