"EURO or Swiss Franc???" Top 5 Page for this destination Switzerland Tourist Trap Tip by Tripack
Switzerland Tourist Traps: 31 reviews and 18 photos
Switzerland is not a member of European Union and has its own currency : the Swiss Franc (CHF).
Euro is accepted in main touristic places, but you will get a quite unfavourable exchange rate if you pay in this currency.
Unique Suggestions: Avoid to pay in Euro. Try to change your Euro in a bank to get better exchange rate.
Fun Alternatives: I recommend you to pay with credit card which are widely accepted in Switzerland.
Have a look to our National Bank website to learn more about the Swiss money $wi$$ National Bank
More Tourist Traps in Switzerland (1)
More Reviews (86)
- See All Nothing to do... just relax...
- See All Swiss Army knife don't fly...
- See All A Swiss Lunchtime Nap: eat and sleep...
- See All Visit the longest railtunnel in the...
- See All Music on the Alps
- See All Specialities of the Valais
- See All Wine tasting exhibition for Valais...
- See All Swiss made luxury
- See All Experience an Igloo night
- Useful gear to discover the Swiss...
- See All Explore Swiss Alps with our Swiss Post...
- See All Swiss Snow Paradise...
Tripack's Related Pages
Explore the World
Have you been to Switzerland?Share Your Travels
Top Switzerland hotels
- Geneva Hotels
- 1018 Reviews - 2233 Photos
- Lucerne Hotels
- 958 Reviews - 2752 Photos
- Zürich Hotels
- 1904 Reviews - 5737 Photos
- Interlaken Hotels
- 506 Reviews - 1355 Photos
- Zermatt Hotels
- 535 Reviews - 1494 Photos
- Cointrin Hotels
- 4 Hotels
- Lauterbrunnen Hotels
- 262 Reviews - 779 Photos
- Beatenberg Hotels
- 1 Review - 1 Photo
- Lugano Hotels
- 390 Reviews - 1039 Photos
- Engelberg Hotels
- 78 Reviews - 491 Photos
- Wengen Hotels
- 85 Reviews - 173 Photos
- Lausanne Hotels
- 363 Reviews - 944 Photos
- Bern Hotels
- 597 Reviews - 1833 Photos
- Grindelwald Hotels
- 190 Reviews - 607 Photos
- Basel Hotels
- 511 Reviews - 1422 Photos