"Windows, shutters, flowers" Top 5 Page for this destination House of Perkunas - Perkuno Namas Tip by matcrazy1
House of Perkunas - Perkuno Namas, Kaunas: 22 reviews and 32 photos
Windows of Perkunas House were small or even very small, square and equipped with shutters made of dark brown wood. They were divided by muntins for four parts with four windowpanes which were strengthened by decorative, metal wire netting and partly trasparent for light.
Address: Aleksoto gatve 6, 3000 Kaunas, Lithuania
Directions: From southeastern corner of the Town Hall Square (Rotuses aikste) walk southwards Aleksoto gatve, building at 1-2 min. distance on the right.
More Things to Do in Kaunas (100)
More Reviews (196)
- See All Few direction signs
- See All No paper boxes
- See All Temporarily closed streets
- See All No vacancy?
- See All Kaunas in Europe?
- See All Sculpture in the air :-)
- See All Lithuanian, wooden cross
- See All More info?
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All Where and what to eat in Kaunas?
- See All Good night and sweet dreams :-)
- See All Walking/hiking around
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Kaunas?Share Your Travels