"Meet my bodyguards! But..." Morocco Off The Beaten Path Tip by Krystynn

Morocco Off The Beaten Path: 235 reviews and 417 photos

Meet my bodyguards! But seriously, see who I managed to bump into right here in <b><u>TANGIER</b></u>?

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce to you the contestants of the World Bodybuilding competition (Heavyweight) held right here at the hotel where we were staying in <b>Tangier</b>!

<b>Photo Below:</b> That's (<i>ahem</i>) yours truly with the country champions from Denmark (right) and USA (left).

Although they appear to be HUGE, they are really gentle/ genteel guys.... I left Tangier on the day when the Finals were held... so I didn't quite know which one of the guys won. But I hope it was either Mr Denmark or Mr USA. :-)) Incidentally, these guys are REALLY tall <i>vis-a-vis</i> my almost 5ft 7 inches frame. I looked positively puny standing next to them!

<b>Oh, and if you're interested to see how the Moroccan flag look like, check my tank top! Yes, I'm wearing a tank top that I've just bought right here in Morocco - bearing the Moroccan flag costing me 15 dirhams (<i>I bargained like crazy again...</I> I don't think the shopkeepers like me very much here. :-( They literally panicked when they see me approaching their shops. hehe...). </b>

Review Helpfulness: 1 out of 5 stars

• Updated Aug 24, 2002

Comments

Krystynn

“There is beauty everywhere. Just put your heart into your eyes”

Have you been to Morocco?