"Sant' Alessandro della Croce" Chiesa Sant'Alessandro in Colonna Tip by barrikello
Chiesa Sant'Alessandro in Colonna, Bergamo: 2 reviews and 2 photos
This church is located at the beginning of the ascent to the Old Town from the eastern side, not far from the Carrara Art Gallery. It's not the most important church in the city but it has a wonderful setting and its marble facade stands in the brown and red of the roofs and buildings. It dates back to the seventeenth century and keeps inside some masterpieces like the Holy Trinity by Lorenzo Lotto.
Address: Via Pignolo Alta
Directions: Near the Accademia Carrara
More Reviews (31)
- See All Bergamasco dialect
- See All Monastero di Astino
- See All The bells strike at ten (pm)!
- See All Orio al Serio Airport
- See All Great Neapolitan Pizza
- The biggest shopping center in Italy
barrikello's Related Pages
Have you been to Bergamo?Share Your Travels