"Marquette University" Top 5 Page for this destination Milwaukee Favorite Tip by yooperprof
Milwaukee General: 58 reviews and 59 photos
Favorite thing: A fine Jesuit University, Marquette is very urban - just to the west of Milwaukee's Downtown. In fact, the I-43/I-94 interchange is right on the university's doorstep, and the thrum of traffic is clearly audible all over campus.
One of Milwaukee's main thoroughfares, Wisconsin Avenue, is also the main drag through the Marquette campus.
More General in Milwaukee (33)
More Reviews (68)
- See All Boutique Hotel with Youthful Zest
- See All Charles Allis Museum
- See All New coffee location in the Fifth Ward
- See All Renaissance Books: A Mitchell Airport...
- See All It's helpful to have a downtown mall
yooperprof's Related Pages
Have you been to Milwaukee?Share Your Travels